Luxury Residential Ranch 3 Miles from Dripping Springs
- Address:495 Mount Gainor Road
- City:Dripping Springs
- State/Zip:Texas 78620
Where tranquility meets Texas charm and elegance... Welcome to Mesa Del Arroyo.
495 Mt. Gainor Rd. is a 28.45 acre luxury residential ranch tract on the banks and bluffs overlooking historic Onion Creek and is less than 3 miles to downtown Dripping Springs TX. With its very minimal restrictions, incredibly low taxes (with an established wildlife tax exemption) and no HOA, it's perfect for your future home, weekend get-away or multi-generational family retreat. The easy restrictions allow for up to 3 homes on the tract. Additionally, you'll enjoy:
* Long range, panoramic Hill Country views, year round breezes and bird songs
* Private Onion Creek access (via a shared Mesa Del Arroyo owner creekside Pavilion) with a rock dam and 4250 feet of Onion Creek. The Pavillion area provides a recreational, shady spot in the spring and summer and a wonderful place to gather around the wood-burning fireplace in the fall and winter
* Individual gated entrance and paved drive to numerous level build sites overlooking the creek, gorgeous pastures and hills
* Bountiful variety of trees, plants and wildlife
* Peaceful, serene setting with all the conveniences of town nearby
* Easy access to nearby retail, grocery, restaurants, services and entertainment
Many folks are drawn to this part of Central Texas for all the things that make Dripping Springs so special:
* A small-town feel but with an easy commute to ABIA and Austin, Blanco, San Antonio, Marble Falls, New Braunfels, Fredericksburg and more
* Beautiful natural resources such as springs, state and regional parks, creeks, rivers, lakes, hiking, and biking
* Sought-after and highly-rated Dripping Springs ISD
* Local and historic shops, eateries, breweries, vineyards and distilleries
* Beloved dance halls and music venues
* Annual festivals, events, and rodeos
* Official Wedding Capital of Texas
* International Dark Sky Community
All these create abundant opportunities to enjoy the good life in the heart of the Central Texas Hill Country and make Mesa Del Arroyo the perfect place to call home.
Up to 90 additional acres available—inquire with Listing Agent for more info.